Thursday, May 27, 2010

For your eyes only.


To me, this woman has the liveliest eyes that seem to be brimming with life. I do not think she will ever have to worry about dark circles under eye because, she seems to me the most cherubic person and she is sure to carry her cheer to her grave.

Eyes can instantly tell you about a person. Eye can exude the body vibration; eyes cannot mask the mood of the person.

Eye creams can hide the dark circles under the eyes but that is not a permanent solution. If you are a carefree person who takes the life easily, then your eyes can reflect you easygoing personality, which is the best tool to attract friends in your life.

Oh, the eyes of the woman in the image carried me away. (BTW, I do not know who it is). I just ordered a jar of Prevera, because it contains more than 30 ingredients!

Do you think I am crazy?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: