Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How to earn as a merchant account reseller.

Look who recommends to me to become a merchant account reseller, which I know it to be rewarding dotcom business!

The recommendation comes from a person who I thought lacks total internet marketing. I believe my strong criticism inspired him to learn all the tricks of internet marketing.

He has sent a detailed email on how I can earn a full time income as a merchant account reseller of his known source that pays 30% commission. This company he is referring to shares its revenue from all the sources it generates income and that include money the company earns from credit card chargeback and even payment gateway fee.

Though the compensation looks attractive, I had to decline the offer because I am already overloaded with more than seven different online ventures. In fact, I am not doing justice to my other commitments.

Are you interested to become a merchant account reseller?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: