Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cheapest cure for eczema.

None in my family is affected by Eczema. Still, an email newsletter on the latest eczema treatment solutions found its way into my mailbox. I would have simply deleted the email but for the title that said, there is no cure for eczema.

Come on, I said to myself, the scientists of the world are developing extraordinary cures for every kind of fatal disease and can eczema escape their attention?

I don’t think so as eczema has been around for too long a time for doctors not to find effective remedies. One of my husband’s relatives is a qualified auyrvedic medical practitioner told me once that Neem paste acts quickly on eczema. That would be very cheap.

The link in the email took me to an eczema treatment web site. Without knowing, I was drawn to the content. The web site has published unknown (to me) information about eczema treatment methods.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Digital Marketing Agency said...

Its a common fatal disease with natural remedies to cure.
Eczema Symptoms

Rangan Badri said...

What! Is eczema a fatal disease?