Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Men, aren’t you aware of wrinkle fillers?

I am writing this blog during a train journey to my hometown. I felt the urgency to share my (well, not exactly mine) experience with three wrinkle fillers that so far I have used.

A fellow passenger, who is sitting right next to me, prodded me to blog about it. He is a TV artist and a veteran too. However, he is much younger to me. I guess I will be older by 8 years.

I know I don’t have great looks but my face-I take so much pain to keep it shining and free of wrinkles that already started bothering me for the past two years. This TV artist, unaware of my tryst with cosmetics, was all open praise for my face.

He looked so novice about womanly secrets. I felt the need to confide in him that I use wrinkle fillers regularly. Every new wrinkle cream that hits the market will usually find itself in my wardrobe within days.

I liked Lipovox very much but suddenly changed my loyalty to Dermavisu only to drop it quickly and switched over to Freezox, a dynamite of a worker on wrinkles.

This TV artist wanted me to advise aging men also to attend to their facial wrinkles without any inhibition.

What an encounter!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Lipovox very much but suddenly changed my loyalty to Dermavisu only to drop it quickly and switched over to Freezox, a dynamite of a worker on wrinkles.
Relift XS