Friday, May 21, 2010

Got some spare money to invest?

So what if gold has taken a beating in recent times? Whenever I buy gold bullion (even yesterday I bought a gold coin for my son’s birthday), I witness a slide. However, it never bothered me. After all, I have aligned myself with historians and Governments whose trust on the value of gold and silver has never wavered.

Even at this time of a bearish period in bullion market, the U.S. Gold Bureau says that there may never be a better time for buying silver bullion than right now. World demand for silver now exceeds annual production, and has every year since 1990. The U.S. Gold Bureau has gone on to say that, the above ground stockpiles of silver bullion are low, shrinking rapidly and approaching zero.

Reading the web site of U.S. Gold Bureau for a long time, I know their bullion market predictions become true though at times, it had delayed my profits but the profit was always more than expected.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: