Monday, April 12, 2010

Who is stopping us from giving the 'I'.

I think Ayn Rand said this: "Before you say 'I love you', you should know how to pronounce the 'I'.


So, before giving that 'I', we should what the 'I' stands for. It is all that we assume that we possess, own, and know.

Rarest of rare humans beings only give that all in the 'I'. Birds and animals give their whole unconditionally and that is why they don't carry the look of worry in them.

We offer but not all. We retain something fearing that what we give will be treated as cheap. There is no one stopping us from giving the all in us but only we.

It is not necessary to give money, food and material but we can pass on our skill and talent fully to those who have no money to pay for such services. Just once a week, we can do this service for free.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: