Thursday, April 15, 2010

Want a job in the insurance industry?

The property owner of my office is an insurance development officer. He was looking to hire insurance agents for his new branch in another city. He asked me if I could refer anyone.

I assured him that I would get him as many candidates as possible. I told him to post his requirements in an Insurance job search portal. It is a huge site where job seekers in the insurance industry can search for insurance jobs in all the cities worldwide.

Posting resumes is free for all and if job seekers wanted quicker results, they get their resume distributed to all the prospective employers for a fee.

Of late, insurance industry has brought out attractive money savings projects and there is a constant need for insurance agents and back-office clerks. The insurance industry offers wide scopes for product developers and marketing executives.

Dynamic persons are paid a king’s ransom.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: