Friday, April 09, 2010

Paying for the air?

The sales engineer rang the doorbell sharply at the appointed time. He came to evaluate the air in our basement. We have been postponing our decision to install a new air purifier ever since our basement dehumidifier broke down due to wear and tear.

I have decided to move my mathematic classroom to the basement. I have already cleaned the entire area and thrown out myriad junks. I have re-laid the floor tiles too.

The sales engineer instantly closed his nose as soon as he entered the basement. I took it as a warning signal. I was sure he is going to quote a higher price for the dehumidifier.

I think he sensed my apprehension and quietly went about his job and asked me several questions.

While I was holding my breath in anticipation of the cost, he smiled and told me that he will get back to me after consulting with his superior.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: