Friday, April 16, 2010

Finest Beauty School in the U.S.


Since I have frequently expressed avid interest in advertisement copy writing and in fact contributed a few catchy headlines free of cost to three companies, I was asked to visit the site of cosmetology school in Missouri, just for my academic interest.

I liked what I read there:

“Shampoo and Conditioner is like talent and opportunity”. Nicely put-don’t you think so?

Of course, we can come up with so many phrases that go together always but shampoo and conditioner is very apt for Beauty School advertisements.

This cosmetology school in Missouri is part of 50-year-old Regency Beauty Institute that has set up 30 schools in the U.S.

As I continue to read regencybeauty.com, I could feel the words emitted commitment and confidence. We all could detect this occasionally when we read a sales page or a short advertisement-right?

I am certain that the graduates of this beauty school will start big in their career.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: