Thursday, April 01, 2010

What to do with the excess money?

The money appears from unexpected corners and I was wondering what I have done to receive a sudden flow of money. This is the time I do not need anything. This is summer and I just do not step out of the air-conditioned comfort until the first week of June when the eyes of the sky start shedding raindrops.

So, what can I do with the small excess money? Shall I buy gold coins or pre-pay my car loan to some extent?

Investing in gold bullion is not my forte. If I seek my husband’s advice, I will have to disclose the source of funds. No, let the money be idle for sometime.


I will use this opportunity to educate myself about bullion market. I will subscribe to a few newsletters offered by authentic resources like the U.S. Gold Bureau.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: