Monday, April 26, 2010

My cushion connection.

We (my son and I) argued for only a short time over the color of patio furniture cushions. I gave in and settled for yellow color. After all, he is going to live in our house for long.

Actually, the patio in my house is not ready fully. We have ordered for a couple of artificial palm trees and artificial grass turf. We have identified the lightings too.

May be in a couple of days, the artificial stuff will arrive.

Thank God, I have remembered to order two giant umbrellas to be installed in our garden. Oh yes, considering the color of the umbrellas, I think the yellow patio furniture cushions will be a perfect contrast.

I am thinking of moving to countryside. I had had enough of city life. May be, I will buy that red colored patio furniture cushions when I move to a new house.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: