Friday, April 23, 2010

Free online courses on all subjects.

Once, I promised a colleague of mine to let her know when I come across some free resources to create online courses for Chemistry subject for high school students.

I nearly forgot my promise. Yesterday, I stumbled on to Udemy.
This seems to be excellent resource to create interactive online course complete with videos, presentations, articles, mashups, and live sessions.

There are quite a lot of online courses available at Udemy at present. The range of subjects is amazing.

Though there are courses on different subject, I was interested mainly on academic subjects. Almost every subject is covered and that include:
Architecture
Art
Astronomy
Biology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Economics
Engineering
Entrepreneurship
Environmental Studies
History
International Relations
Law
Literature
Mathematics
Media Studies
Medicine
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Psychology
Religious Studies

The quality of video clips is excellent.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: