Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weight a minute!

I can’t prove my husband wrong. I rarely caught him doing anything wrong. He is thorough in everything he does and clear in whatever he says.

Clarity in express is his real forte. But there has got to be a first time for everything in life and for everybody-right?

One smart teenage girl was able to outwit him on his somewhat forthright opinion about best weight loss pills in the market. Though I was proud that the teenage girl is my student, I was sad that my husband ate humble pie.

No, I am not going expose my husband anymore by telling you how he was humiliated. One thing is sure though. He will never again say, “Don’t try to lose weight by reaching out for weight loss pills”.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: