Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Poor call center service by Airtel.

Yesterday I was trying to book a line fault complaint with Airtel on behalf of my sister. My God, what an experience it was!


The call was attended by a call center machine which asked me to press so many 1s and 2s. Finally, I was asked to press the faulty telephone number preceded by the STD code. I did that and again I was asked to press 1 to confirm. I complied.

The voice said something after that which I could not make out. I asked my husband to repeat the lengthy process and he also was stuck up at the same stage.

What is the big fun in engaging a call center service when I could not get my message through?Why I was not connected to a human voice?

Above all, how can they expect to understand English by everybody in India? This is really pathetic service by Airtel for which I have high regards.

BSNL makes it so simple to lodge a complaint but Airtel, in the pretext of using technology, is making a mess of it.

I would challenge any top executive from Airtel to lodge a complaint using their own telephone.

I hope our Government who always stood for promotion of the state language to make a note of this and arrange for Airtel to provide their customer service in local language.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Airtel definately the worst customer care service ever.i went last week to complain abt them activating and deactivating services and cutting my balance for it & they were so rude when i went 2 tell them abt it,it was as if the whole fault was mine.And it wasnt just me, there were 2 3 more people who had come to complain about the same thing. Im just completely given up on their services & iv ended my number itself.