Friday, February 19, 2010

Simply, on the face of it..

I had the misfortune of severing the long relationship with my beautician simply because she failed to deliver just once. Rather, I should say her face cream failed to hide the lines on my face. We worked together once in an advertising agency.

I ended up as an academician and she as a beautician.

I suddenly got an opportunity to go to Cairo in 25 days notice. I was prepared and in fact exited but the mirror told me my face is not prepared. Yes, I saw the lines, now more distinct even to a 6 year old child.

I cursed myself for not looking closely at the mirror and rushed to the beautician who held up a face cream that was said to remove the wrinkles in 15 days. Though I was skeptic, I thought, it could at least succeed in fading away the lines in 25 days.

Then God solved the issue easily. He simply cancelled my Cairo trip. Right now, I am calling my beautician for an appointment. (Smile)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: