Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can we miss out love if we seek beauty?

I saw a new sign in my regular beauty parlor that read: “Seek beauty and miss love. But seek love and find both”.

I thought it is not the right place. How, a beauty parlor that specializes in ironing out the creases around the eyes and on the cheeks can think of retaining their customers with that sign?

Well, it is not my business. I am happy to visit the beauty parlor as long as I am treated well. The beautician has this uncanny knack of buying the most effective anti wrinkle creams that always worked on her customers.

We, the customers, conveniently close our eyes as soon as we are seated in the cozy chair and fail to see which anti wrinkle cream is applied on our face.

When the job is done, we of course notice the shelf that is filled with a range of plastic tubes and cans. But we never bother to inquire which one of them was used on us. We are satisfied because we have been taken care of with love.

Ah, now I understand the meaning of the new sign.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: