Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Aloe Vera fade out stretch marks?

Yes, Aloe Vera can and will fade stretch marks, provided no other stretch mark creams are used along with Aloe Vera. I am saying it firmly because of my experience.

Immediately after I noticed light stretch marks on my stomach, I did some research on the best natural treatment for removing or at least fading away the stretch marks at the early stage.

All the first three search results pointed to Aloe Vera but they differed on the form of Aloe Vera that we either apply on the stretch marks or consume as a vitamin.

I referred to a few old ladies in the house, made a gel like substance from Aloe Vera and applied it on the affected area for visible results.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: