Sunday, February 14, 2010

Twist a word; earn more.

If there is one thing that clearly stops from moving towards our goal, that is procrastination. Nothing else is more negative in our life.


Doubts, doubts and more doubts.

Do we entertain anything else more than the doubts? I doubt very much. (smile)

I could have started earning much from Google AdSense if only I had not procrastinated in buying a simple database of high paying keywords. Again I doubted over the authenticity of the top paying list of keywords even though I was explained sensibly with a simple calculation.

Even while writing naturally, one can easily insert some top paying keywords by replacing with some words that mean the same but pays little per click.

I seek your opinion on using top paying keywords.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: