Sunday, March 06, 2011

I visualized Yuvaraj's contribution.

I mentally composed a blog post on Saturday thanking Yuvaraj Singh for defeating Ireland in the World Cup cricket match. My visualization became true today (Sunday). He first grabbed five wickets and then made 50 runs that made the victory possible for India.

Thank you Yuvaraj. It was a satisfying win for us though I would have liked to see you score at least one of your trademark six over midwicket fence.

I hope Dhoni would have had enough of Piyush Chawla at last. Bring in Aswin, captain and see how you win much more easily. He is good and deserves a long stint.

Oh yes, I almost forgot Yusuf Pathan. What a knock that relaxed the dressing room as well as the viewers!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Mr. Ahmad said...

Well it was Yuvi's day.... he shined like a bright star...