Friday, March 11, 2011

How to avoid travel insurance telemarketers.

A friend of mine called me yesterday to ask when I will be going to Oslo to join my son who is now deputed there by his company. I replied I have no plans at all to leave the Indian shores (Indian skies too) and asked him what is the purpose of his call.

Travel Insurance
He said he recently diversified his insurance business ( one in every 10 persons in Madras is an insurance agent; have I exaggerated?) and now he is selling travel insurance policies too.

He went on to explain why every traveler (inland or abroad) need to insure before embarking a train or a plane and why ..... blah, blah, unmindful of my protests that I am now as stationary as a temple.

Oh those insurance agents!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: