Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The best of Nokia are yet to come.


I have some big news for Nokia mobile phone fans. If what I read in several gadgets discussion boards and gadgets and devices blogs, Indians are going to some of the best and technologically advanced mobile phones from nokia phones india.

You stay tuned by either reading gadget blogs or keep watching the consumermate.com, India’s only comparison shopping portal for mobile phones, computers, LCD televisions etc.

We have already been watching television ads about Nokia E7 Smart phone series that has world class features that include:

· HD video

· GPS navigation (do you remember the television ad where a youth traces his girl in a village classroom?)

· Qwerty keyboard ( I must read more about this keyboard)

· Full social networking

If I have to write all its features, you will immediately call consumermate.com and ask their technical expert for advice and guidance.

In the past, I have used this unique feature at their website and quite stunned by the quality of service. Till then, I imagined I knew all about mobile phones.

My son bought this fantastic mobile phone from Nokia as soon as he reached Norway. He keeps talking about this techno marvel with passion.

Oh, by the way, do you know that consumer mate is the largest online shop for mobile phones. You can find more than you know.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: