Monday, March 07, 2011

Applications for sales jobs from online job sites.

My first newspaper advertisement for sales jobs was when my academy was awarded a franchise business for a competitive exam coaching program in 2006. The program was highly popular and I was glad I got the business opportunity.

I wanted three best sales executives. I inquired around my friends circle but no one was interested in a sales job even though I offered king’s ransom at that time. I decided to advertise in newspapers because I had no other option.

Online job portals 6 years ago were not so popular among job seekers. I knew of a few sales jobs related forums. I tentatively entered that avenue but quickly withdrew after reading through a few applications.

I recall this because I am again thinking of taking up a spoken English course franchise. If it materializes, I will browse through several job portals like monster.com. It will be easy to get applications from candidates through online job boards. In addition, I can apply several filtering options to get only the best of resumes.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: