Sunday, December 05, 2010

Who prefers gold coins over real estate?

That is history! The notion that only educated people buy gold coins is definitely history. Now, while educated people invest more in real estate, the so-called ill-informed people put their hard-earned money in precious metals.

Though more people from rural areas buy silver coins and silver vessels, I know of a few families who have converted their silver holding into gold. I wonder where they sell their silver ware for profit. Living in a big city, I find it hard to sell off my old silver vessels.

It is not that I can buy gold coins only from the sale proceeds of my old silver ware. I just want to dispose them off as they are occupying precious space and also getting tarnished due to long periods of confinement.

Yes, space in my city has become more precious than precious metals.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: