Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 gifts for teachers.

Yahoo! gave me a surprise today morning. They have published an article titled, "10 gifts teachers like". I think I have gotten the title right.

I thought all teachers are alike; they like their students to score maximum marks in their exams and that they treat it as perfect gift.

However, Yahoo! has different opinions.Yahoo! has cited 10 gifts for teachers that include the familiar chocolates, flower pots or seeds.

I am glad that they have included the two gifts that teachers appreciate.
* Donations to the classroom library or gift certificate to Scholastic Book Club.
* A donated gift for a classmate in need.

Read about all the 10 gifts for teachers:
http://childparenting.about.com/od/funcelebrations/tp/great-gifts-for-teachers.htm?nl=1

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: