Saturday, December 18, 2010

I revived my association with Hub Pages after a gap of three years. I expected some positive changes in Hub Pages but all remains the same.

Here is just an example:
I created a hub on spiritual solutions to every problem. When I viewed it a minute before, I saw some totally unrelated hubs such as:
* Game Lag Problems and Solutions
* Breast Feeding Problems and Solutions
*Bait Fishing Common problems and solutions

I wonder what is the relation between spiritual solutions to these three different problems. Hub Pages too work similar to Google, showing search results based on key words only.

I would like to rate Ezine Articles better than Hub Pages on several metrics.

Ah, these are just my musings only. Don't take them seriously please.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: