Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Part time clerical jobs in Philadelpia.

What a learning experience for me exploring jobs philadelphia, a complete portal for several kinds of jobs those are available in Philadelphia and New Jersey!

My duties as an academician don’t just stop at imparting mathematics to high school students. I take it my responsibility to help them find the best courses for higher studies.

Many of my students remember me even after 4 or 5 years of higher studies and approach me again to help them locate the best jobs. This has not only given me immense pleasure of helping but also has given me lots of opportunities to learn to search for jobs for candidates with different qualifications.

I was amazed to know about the abundance of job opportunities in Philadelphia. Though, more openings are open in the sales industry, there are a few opportunities for writers and office assistants.

Hmmm... May be I should think of starting a job consultancy service.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: