Saturday, December 05, 2009

Finding small manufactured homes for rent.

After I publicly sought help to find a cheap one bedroom house for my son in Florida, several people came forward with their ideas and suggestions. Out of them, I found out a bright idea.

In fact, it was from an owner of a few manufactured homes who offered one at rent that was quite attractive. It was well within the budget of my son who actually has to stay only for 4 months or so.

When I showed the photographs of the mobile home to my son, he initially was not receptive to the idea. He then talked to a few of his colleagues who advised him to go for it considering his short stay.

He has left for Florida only 4 days ago and I am yet to hear his feedback. I expect the manufactured home will be adequate and I hope he will have a pleasant stay.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: