Monday, December 14, 2009

Which is the best car that I should consider buying?

My hands feel like driving a car but alas, I don't have a car. After getting a car driving license, I thought my husband will at least get me an used car but he is of late discouraging me from investing in a car and he strongly feels that our investment should be diverted to building our house in a plot we bought a few years ago.

He is sensible I know but I have an irresistible urge to own a car. So, for the past 15 days, I have been looking for a secondhand Maruti car but I am shocked at their prices. Even a 9 years old Maruti 800 car costs more than 125k!

I am also confused! Which is the best car that I should consider buying? Which is the vehicle ideal for a lady?
Any suggestions?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Carter said...

good luck gettiing ur car!! check my blog out!http://thelifeofthecarter.blogspot.com/