Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Non-drug allergy relief medicines.

There are times we have to pat ourselves for our wisdom. My recent trip for a short stay in a forest was one such occasion. At the start of the trip, I was ridiculed because of a small tote full of allergy relief material I carried.

I know I am not allergic to anything but I thought they could provide relief to the members of the group who might be affected by totally different living conditions.

Prior experience made me take extra home made anti-allergy medicines that were devoid of any chemicals. I know how people are allergic to unexpected things. Once, a child of just 7 years had to be rushed to a hospital that was far away from our camping site and because of that, we had to abandon our stay and head back to home.

Look, my list of home made allergy relief stuff is available to anyone. Do you want it?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: