Friday, December 25, 2009

We are not happy because of what we don't have.

Yesterday, I was taking a drive along with my friend in her new car. She was showing off the fittings and during that process, she switched on the FM radio. The car even has iPod charger that reminded me of my iPod which I didn't use in the last 4 months.

I started thinking whether I have more such gadgets that are lying unused for long.
Here they are:
Handy cam not used in 9 months
Digital Camera last saw a year ago

Then why did I buy those things? I think many will sail along with me-am I right?

We are not happy with what we have and also not happy because of what we don't have.

Better laptop, bigger TV, faster car, bigger house, more money…oh endless madness!

I remember reading a famous writer in Tamil who mentioned about his father in a weekly newspaper. He has a simple BPL colour TV, a basic mobile phone that cost only Rs.2500

Of course, he is happy because he bought things only because it made his life easy.

Food for thought?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: