Friday, December 04, 2009

Samsung HDTV for just $240. Great offer from Buy.com

Isn’t the price tempting to buy a second HDTV? I could have decided to buy it but it is not fair on my part to ask my husband to get another Samsung HDTV. After all, we bought one and mounted it on top of a stunning rounded glass table, just 40 days ago.


Though I paid more than $200 for it, I have no regrets for buying it a little early. We had a great time watching some of the best cricket matches in the past month.


Buy.com seems to dare anyone to buy a Samsung HDTV at a cheaper rate. Not only there is a whopping $200 plus discount; there is free shipping thrown in.


Hmm… a great deal to pass up but…


Oh well, there will always be more super offers from Buy.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: