Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What can you sell at any condition?

There are only 3 things in this world that retain their full value even in their most damaged condition and they are gold, silver and the platinum.

The uniqueness about these three precious metals is their liquidity factor. In case of emergency cash need, you can barge into any jewelry shop, quickly sell your possession and come out with cash.

When I got married, buying silver coins was not in vogue. My father gave me a bag full of silverwares that I never used in my daily life till I sold them off to buy a refrigerator.

I felt sad about having lost my silver treasure. I decided to replenish and I started buying silver ingots from Monex Deposit Company (MDC) three years ago and availed their facility for safe storage at an independent bank.

Monex prides itself on having the best U.S. silver coin prices and programs in the silver coin industry.

I am now prepared to give a bag of silver coins to my, would be daughter-in-law.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: