Monday, July 27, 2009

Net banking with UCO bank is a nightmare.

One of the most pathetically designed e-commerce website is ucoebanking.com.

My unpleasant experience:
* I have applied for e-banking with UCO bank and after a long delay, I received an email that I should collect my login details from my local UCO bank branch.
* Then the headache began. Till now, I might have tried nearly 40 times aided by all of my Internet knowledge to log into my personal banking with UCO bank but never even saw the log in page.
* I tried first my usual Firefox browser. I got this error message.

APPLICATION SECURITY ERROR !!
This error has occured (the spelling mistake is not mine) for one of the following reasons :
# You have used Back/Forward/Refresh button of your Browser.
# You have clicked twice on any options/buttons.
# You have kept the browser window idle for a long time.
# You have logged in from another browser window
# You are accessing the application URL from a saved or static page.
# You have not used "Microsoft Internet Explorer" Browser.

*Since none of the above cited reasons didn't apply to me, I tried Internet Explorer browser.

* Now, it is even more worse. After clicking on the "Personal Banking" link, nothing happened. The next page never opened.

* When I contacted my local UCO bank branch manager and informed him of my bitter experience, he just gave a customer care number.

* I tried and I was asked to call again. So, I complied but again after hearing my story, I was asked to call again.

My God, what a customer service! First their website showed inefficiency and secondly, their customer care could not even tell me what else should I do.

I have been dealing with ICICI bank's net banking and find it to be top class.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: