Sunday, July 05, 2009

How to stop abusing your body?

"Your health is our concern"-the cliché that has been used and used now stopped appearing in billboards, magazines and doctors' waiting room.

Why? The natural concern of human beings-aren't we wearing it any more? Have we lost an essential organ, the moving force of mankind? If so, how did we lose it?

I would say we have abused our body to the core by eating just about everything and our body, gifted by God was not prepared for this merciless onslaught. Every religion would have laid out certain food habits that include what to eat and what not to eat, when to eat and when should we allow our body to perform the natural metabolism etc.

Men make machines. And when he does that, it is built to undertake only certain tasks based on some instructions and pre-defined operations. Just because the times have changed and demanding different things, can we ask the machine to perform differently?

God made this body that will perform to its optimum capacity foreseeing much stranger tasks than men used to do a millennium ago. And we have stretched our body to its maximum by working odd hours, sleeping and resting insufficiently under the pretext of changing times and situations.

Who are we deceiving?

I too have been living much the same way described above. But, though late, stopped once and threw away the speedometer attached to my body.

The body that can give pleasures to me and be of help to the society cannot be the body that your 5 senses want.

I am eating the best 4 food men should take daily and that alone will give me a body that my true inner self wants.

Look at the Japanese and Koreans. They seem to possess some mysterious energy that always keeps them active and brisk. Ask them what their secret is and they will reply, “Green Tea”.

I have gathered several pages information on Green Tea and clearly they showed what I have been feeding my body so long was pure, unadulterated poison in the name of fashion and modern times.

The other 3 best foods that we should be taking regularly are Kale, Flaxseed and wheat grass.

I was introduced to the wonder salad-a mixture of kale and avocado by my Japanese student. It is a low calorie food that my husband modified by altering black pepper.

I am short of words to explain how I feel these days. My body is at pristine best, bubbling with energy and I don’t sleep more than 4 hours in the night.




Shop Numi - Taste the Purest Tea on the Planet


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

abzal said...

4 hours? thats it! Thats amazing. Sounds like some magig portion lol..? What's flax seed ?