Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ireland travel deals.

Last minute travel planning is not my forte. I will feel safe and comfortable only I start planning 3 months in advance because that much time I need to search for travel deals that offer discounts flights and hotels.

Usually, my husband helps me in selecting the holiday destination. Then he will leave it up to me whether we sail or fly. If it is an extended weekend trip, we usually hit the road.

Some of the newsletters we have subscribed to are of great help in deciding the holiday destination. The one that is most useful always is from Shermans Travel because of their timely travel deals alert.

We have a plan to go to Ireland in October (will it be tool cold then?) and we have almost opted a for a three days tour offered by Shermans Travel because the stay was supposed to be in a castle and who can resist Irish castles?

I give below the image of Killiney Castle where we are going to spend a few days.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The Ireland is a excellent way to check out for a day or two. You can check out most all of the websites on base, though I must notify you it is hilly and some of the excellent websites are on top of the mountain, especially the adventure, the kilt manufacturer, and the whisky art gallery.