Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You walk; I follow.

The habit of walking on the beach sand daily is the main cause for me not feeling comfortable wearing formal women's shoes. Also, I never had the necessity o wear formal women’s shoes.

Now there is reason for my decision to visit shoe-store.net, my favorite online shoe mall. For my upcoming overseas travel, I need formal shoes. I have purchased over 20 times, shoes and sandals from this online shoe store. They sell a big range of women’s shoes manufactured by every leading brand in the world.

You should visit the site at least once to know what I am talking about. Over hundred brands and 15 styles of footwear are available at the site.

My favorite shoe color is olive but my son ridiculed me when I told him I will buy olive colored formal shoes. He was actually shocked at my choice of color.

I yielded to his manly advice. After all, men walk and women follow-right?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: