Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 'Smile' blog received 33 visitors yesterday.

After a lot of procrastination, I started a blog that is meant to make the readers smile and share. Over several months, I had accumulated a lot of funny pictures and amusing video clips. There were so many hilarious jokes too.

The main contributors of the material are my son and my friend. Yesterday, I was happy to note that the blog received 33 visitors. Not bad considering nil promotion by me.

I welcome everyone who has enjoyed, laughed aloud and shred when they looked at a picture, a video clip or even a joke to forward their contributions. I will post it in my blog with due credit. It is a chance for the contributors to get a one way link.

Can you please take a moment to visit the link below. I am sure you will smile!

New Seat Belt law. Help save a life.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: