Sunday, April 26, 2009

A little bit of scary experience.

I usually take doctor’s word to be true and I believe them. But for the first time, I showed reluctance when I was prepared by the nurse for a catheter insertion to relieve me from some urinary tract infection.

Then, the gynecologist who also happened to be my close relative assured me foley catheter insertion is pretty smooth and won’t cause any discomfort due to foreign body presence.

Then she showed me few pictures, explained why a foley catheter is used in this instance, what is a drain bag etc.

I think she sensed that I am not appeased but she went about her job clinically ignoring my apprehension professionally.

Now, please don’t ask me to recount my feelings about foley catheter and my experience (?). I want to forget all about that. You better go to Allegromedical.com and find out yourself.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: