Friday, April 24, 2009

Look 30 years younger in 10 weeks.

I wanted to live by the fine examples set by mu husband but no, I just could not exorcise the female vanity. I have been trying to set the age clock back to 30 years even since I crossed 45.

Quite a futile effort-eh?

But I know, it is futile but still I am at it like a typical female. Even I bought an ebook titled, "The Five Secret Rituals". It is about simple but precise body movements. They were discovered back in the 1930's - inside a remote Tibetan monastery, high up in the Himalayas.

I am living very away from Himalayas. I really had no intention of following a monk's discovery. So I gifted the book off to someone I don't even remember.

The secrets were brought back to the West by a retired British army colonel - who began workshops, helping people to look THIRTY years younger, in just TEN short weeks.


You see, somehow the book found the way back to me. Yes, I received the book as a gift from again a person that I don't remember to have met in my life thus far.

Let me see, there must a God's intention that I read the book "
The Five Rituals". May be I can look like Britney Spears(see image). What a hope!Happy 2Happy 2



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Balu said...

I hope very soon I can look to see u cheerful and dynamic as a thirty yr old women