Thursday, April 09, 2009

Romance and cancun honeymoons-a mismatch?

Romance and cancun honeymoons-a mismatch? Yes, of course but only if the two are not a match to each other. There is a purpose in raising this issue.

My sister’s daughter got wedded three years back but she took her honeymoon to Cancun only last month whereas, her husband wanted it the night they married. The mismatch started three years back and didn’t end even at the blue shores of Mexico.

None of the luxuries they got from the Karisma Hotels, their “Gourmet Inclusive” holiday package, bars with iced tops to keep drinks frosty cold or private-label wines from vineyards in Argentina’s Mendoza Valley could make their differences in tastes to compromise.

To me, they simply wasted their money and time. Had I got the same opportunity, my husband would have turned into antic hero and I would have been his Cleopatra.

But I thoughtfully made a note of Karisma’s five signature resorts that are:

El Dorado Royale Spa Resort (adults only),

El Dorado Seaside Suites (adults only),

Azul Beach (family-friendly)

Azul Blue Hotel + Spa – Riviera Maya

I hope I can goad my husband to plan for a second honeymoon.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: