Friday, April 17, 2009

Cure found for Mesothelioma.

If I start telling you about pleura is comprised of two layers-the outer layer and the inner layer, that cover and protect the lungs, I am sure you will reach out for the browser close button.

But what if I tell you about a discovery in U.K, which is said to cure pleural mesothelioma? Obviously, you would like to read on and update your medical knowledge-right?

In my Google feed reader, I read about this wonderful news. A rare combination of Pemetrexed and Carboplatin has proved to be effective in the treatment of pleural mesothelioma.

I wanted to verify this news. I checked in the web; I contacted my relative who is also a researcher in a pharmaceutical company and he verified it as genuine.

I personally wish to thank the researchers. Their effort deserves due credit.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: