Saturday, April 11, 2009

Continue reading if you want to help.

The intention to help among people is always there but now, there are more people who are willing to help by sharing their knowledge free of cost. Earlier, even for an offbeat consultation, people charged by the hour.
I am glad people’s attitude is changing for the better. With humility, I would like to say that I started off a chain of helping hands after I was at the receiving end once without any expectation.
Now, it is your chance to join the chain. Do you have any knowledge about car lifts? I don’t own a car, so, I don’t know anything about automobile service tools. But, since I was asked this question from someone in my locality, I promised to find out without disclosing my ignorance.
All that I could assimilate was this: there are two types of car lifts-a two post and a four post car lift. I also learnt that a two post car lift is space saving.
Can you throw more insight on car lifts please?
Thanks in advance.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: