Monday, April 20, 2009

Bangalore has changed a lot.

Bangalore has changed a lot and it changed my opinion too. I was under firm impression that Madras is bigger than Bangalore. But how mistaken I was!

My God, Bangalore is so big and vast! Other changes in Bangalore were the weather and the food.

It is hot now than I had experienced earlier. And the food is definite turned towards non-vegetarian.

Vegetarian food has become scare. I mean, the choice is very limited to vegetarians.

The one thing that has not changed at all is the language. Tamil is still the more widely spoken language. Even when my husband opened the conversation in local Kannada, the other person preferred to talk in Tamil.

Also, the city has expanded beyond expectations. Mostly I may also migrate to Bangalore by next academic year and be with my son. I miss him a lot.

Bangalore Palace, built in 1887, was home to t...Bangalore Place image via Wikipedia



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: