Thursday, December 04, 2008

Unmatched customer support from Airtel.

I have never experienced nor heard about such a fantastic customer service from any company in the world. Airtel is just too good.

My modem didn't respond today. I made a complaint to Airtel customer service around 9.30 AM. I was told that it will be attended to in 8 hours.

15 minutes later, a service engineer called me up and asked for the directions to my house. He then turned up 10 minutes later. He saw the necessity to change the modem. He had one new modem in his bag. He simply replaced it with the old modem, configured it and went out in less than 5 minutes after he came.

The customer service executive who took my complaint was very courteous, patient and clear. She repeated my nature of complaint and my contact details twice before ending the conversation.

I was naturally immensely pleased with their service. I called them up again to express my appreciation and gratitude.

I doubt very much whether Airtel's customer service can be matched by someone in the world.

Thank you Airtel!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: