Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Blog traffic analysis that revealed a truth.

I thought people are only interested in money or finding ways to earn money through Internet. I am wrong completely.

And I am happy to be wrong. This error in judgment opened my eyes and mind.

I have a blog about income opportunities. It really contains all the resources to earn money online. Almost all the opportunities that I have written about, do not require any upfront money. You never need to refer a single soul. They are all 100% passive income opportunities online.

And I have a blog on laws of universe. It deals with law of attraction, spiritual development, power of thoughts, angels and spirit guides etc.

When I look at the daily traffic statistics, I am surprised to find more visitors to the spiritual blog than money blog.

Strange but true. Are we all waking up from our dream?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: