Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Someone has visualized this.


For many people including me, to listen means waiting for the other person to stop talking. The moment that happens, I would leap into the conversation.

But, on a fine evening, I realized that I am attentive to a friend of my husband. It was may be because he was talking about my favorite subject of bathroom fittings.

I am always very particular about the size of the bathroom in my house and also the hotels I stay. I would love to have my bathroom fitted with ultra hi-tech gadgets.

This friend was telling me why he likes Moen faucets and showed me a couple of brochures of shining gold colored bathroom faucets. At that point, I stopped listening and kept staring at the faucets’ images. I wanted them immediately. I appreciate the person who has visualized this and made it real.

Look the pictures of them here. Go ahead and start dreaming.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: