Friday, December 19, 2008

They know their luggage.


When I told my mother-in-law that the waist pack that I bought is specially meant for her up coming travel to the U.S., she offered to pay me the cost of it. It cost me $34 and I bought it from Luggagebase.com, web’s number one online mall for all your luggage needs.

Waist Packs are ideally suited for Indian women who wear sarees. The waist pack can be conveniently hidden under the saree thus making it invisible for the passers by.

It is also (waist) a convenient place to handle the content of a bag.

Luggage Base deals with all major luggage brands that include Samsonite, Eagle Creek, American Tourister, etc. and also every kind of luggage needs like suitcases, backpacks, pull on, shoulder bags and miscellaneous travel accessories can be bought.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: