Friday, December 12, 2008

Hilarious video capturing cat's funny movements.

I like cats only from a distance. As far away as watching their playful activities in computer monitor. Somehow, I have not gotten used to the proximity of animals and birds.

I just enjoyed about 5 minutes of hilarious video clip capturing extraordinary funny movements of a few cats. I thoroughly enjoyed its paly with a kid, its escape from a glass jar, its near walk on the water in a pond.

I am sure you will have a memorable next five minutes if you watch the video. I predict you are going to forward this video to several contacts.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Shanthy said...

Great! I really enjoyed it.Iam a lover of cats and dogs

FeRozza said...

hahaha... so funny eh???

Rangan Badri said...

Yes. Enjoy more here:
http://funsandsmiles.blogspot.com/