Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nokia’s Mobile Applications Developers Conference.


The annual parents meeting went off smoothly yesterday. There were usual questions about higher education after the impending academic year. Since I keep myself updated mainly about the prospects in IT industry, I was able to offer useful counseling.


I remembered about the forthcoming Bangalore Conference of Nokia which aims to create a big platform for the aspiring mobile application developers. I know a few of my ex-students who have taken up a career as mobile application developers and their feedback spoke of big scope in the industry.


When I embarked on this topic, I noticed restlessness among the crowd. When prodded further, I was able to realize that there is a widespread belief that developing application for mobile phone is very difficult.


I appeased them of their unreasonable fear by telling them how applications for mobile web have immense future as there is a growing tendency to go mobile among the Internet marketers.


This Nokia conference to be held in Bangalore will facilitate one to one interaction with industry experts who will also elaborate on the latest developments in the mobile industry and the future trends.


More active participation in the Nokia conference is encouraged by announcing gifts for innovative mobile applications.


For full information about Nokia Mobile Applications Developers Conference and the various sessions that include Mobile Technology Evolution, Technology Showcase and Developer Evangelization, please visit the links above.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: