Monday, March 03, 2008

Free cold coffee.

I suppose you are wondering what happened to Malathy to write about coffee in this blog. I am doing just for the sake of fun. I love doing something odd once in a way. A very humanly character-right?smile

Tell me one kitchen where some coffee that was made in the morning is found in the afternoon too. This left over coffee gets thrown down the drain mostly.

Here is a tip I read in Day Tipper on how to use this left over coffee:
"If I have coffee left over in the mornings I put it in the freezer. Later that day when I need a boost, I add some ice and the frozen coffee in my blender and make a smoothie. Much cheaper than at the smoothie bar and I can make it as strong as I like. "

Thank you tipper. I owe you one(a smoothie perhaps?). mrgreen

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

That's a great tip and one that would be a wonderful treat during our hot Texas summers. I'll remember it.

I do warm up morning coffee in the afternoon. Though I normally drink coffee black, I always pour myself a cup and save it for later on. Pop it into the microwave and then add flavored creamer and sugar substitue. What a treat that is.
Talk to you soon.
Mary

Rangan Badri said...

Have more cold coffee Mary. That way, you can remember me.

Next time you drink one, drink one more for me.

BTW, which flavor you like most?